“No matter what, the very first piece of social media real estate I’d start with is a blog.”
Social media is here to stay and blogging long ago changed the way we engage with customers. Blogging gives writers an opportunity to build a brand, enhance product and service awareness, and keep their ideal reader coming back for their expert views and opinions. Keep reading for five important reasons Hootsuite is the best way to manage your writer’s blog.
- Hootsuite makes it easy to schedule the social media posts and comments that lead readers to your blog. It’s one of the best set-it-and-forget-it social media management tools around.
- Hootsuite makes it easy to share photos, pics, and graphics that grab your audience’s attention. Posts with pictures grab up to 58% more reader attention and engagement.
- Hootsuite lets you monitor all your social media feeds in one convenient place. It’s dashboard that tells the story of your blog’s reach and effectiveness.
- Hootsuite’s Hootlet browser plug-in lets you easily grab snippets of online info and schedule it for later distribution. It’s a really smart, one-click way to curate valuable content.
- Hootsuite saves valuable time you can use on other parts of your business. Spend one day each week scheduling all your social media, then go to work on other profitable business practices.
If you haven’t signed up for Hootsuite yet, head on over to their website. Start with their free version and upgrade when your blog takes off. Your writing business will thank you.
Patrice Turner is the owner of Book Coach 101 where she hosts workshops and seminars that help authors write, sell, and publish more books! Check out her Book Coach 101 Definitive Guides for help writing, organizing and marketing books. For more information please visit: http://www.bookcoach101.com or follow her writer’s blog here.